Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TEACH QURAN TO YOUR OWN KIDS

Being in a foreign country with a family of 3 kids, is quite challenging. Maybe I have the option to send them to Islamic school, but the fees for 3 kids is quite expensive and I have to think of the transportation cost too. But beyond than that, I definitely want to grab this opportunity to teach my own children about Al-Quran etc. I used to imagine, how much pahala their teacher could get to teach them Alfatihah and the rest of the Quran that would be recited for their whole lifetime? Why cant' I grab the same opportunity? And if I do not have this effort, who would be teaching them here?
 
Anyway, a bit tough too as Daniel reading Quran, Damia Muqaddam and Hanaa Iqra (mood disorder sometimes, haha). Sometimes, I would teach Daniel first and attended to Hanaa and at the same time Daniel would help me to teach Damia. He has been such a great helper sometimes.
 
Alhamdulillah for the opportunity and hopefully everything will be fine here. Aaamiiinnn... 
 
 

2 comments:

Cik Ton said...

Bagusnya tini....

Furniture Repairs Oxnard said...

Thanks ffor the post

Related Posts with Thumbnails