Wednesday, August 19, 2015

JURNAL WAHM DI PERANTAUAN

I am in the transition mode of producing a new blog of my life here in Korea. This is as a brand new WAHM blog of me and in shaa Allah it will be more systematic and clear what I am doing here and what kind of WAHM I am. From now on, I won't be updating anything else here. But for the craft purpose, I would still maintain TINICRAFT to share my craft story.  Please feel free to visit this blog at JURNAL WAHM DI PERANTAUAN. Thank you for your time. Your support is greatly appreciated.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails