Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BUSY LIKE BEE..NO TIME FOR MYSELF..

Today is already 19th May 2010. I’m yet so busy with daily work. Almost 3 weeks in a row I reached home at night, last night was the worst. Almost 1230 AM. Alhamdulillah, I managed to catch the last train, after finished event at Mandarin Oriental.

Actually 17th May 2010 was my 27th birthday. I feel so old already. But Alhamdulillah, I’ve got almost everything that I ever wanted. I just had a great lunch on the 17th. (eventhough had to cancel lunch date with hubby, thanks dear for the beriyani and kebab). Cake time is postponed to June.Anyway, as to appreciate all my readers, I would like do my second give away in a short time, for all of you out there, my friends, crafters, bloghoppers and anyone who would like to join. So stay tune. Not to late to enjoy my latest pictures. Took last night, I was the secretariat cum emcee. I don't think I ever posted my picture before. I have put a lot of weight! GEMOKK ok!

Anyway, I rarely talk about my personal life, now it is just a lil bit of it. Looking at these pictures and thinking of my busy working life, a mom of a pair, can you imagine how do I do sewing & crafting?ASK ME HOW??? ehehe.



8 comments:

siti said...

huhuh...sibuknyer working mama nie.samer lor...err..ibtisamfarah?or farah.nampak vogue berucap.he he he

Unknown said...

ehe..bkn berucap, tp jadi emcee jemput minister berucap je..ehehe..boleh panggil saya tini..ibtisamfarah nama pena je..ihiks nama pena, macam penulis je..ehehe

siti said...

ooo..nama pena rupenyer ibtisamfarah.ekek.metui2..cam penulis.bolehla tue.he he he. saya still tak dpt menjahit kain2 yg beli dgn tini, sibuk teramat sangat.uuu..tiap2 hr jenguk kain..rindunyer tp tgh sibuk dgn felt toys.

Unknown said...

aisey..ni siti mane ek? siti arvina ke? confuse..tini pun bz nak menjahit pun macam kura2 je..

siti said...

uiks...a'a..siti arvina nie aa..kui2.yg duk gilor membeli kain dgn tini jek.he he he.aii..sibuk2..tunggu la kain, tunggu ekkk..kui2.

Unknown said...

siti da pos da kain yg terbaru tu..nanti bgla link blog awak plak ek..

Cik As said...

baru nampak rupe cik tini kita .. uih .. nampak cam gareang jer .. jadi cikgu best nih ... ahaks ...

Unknown said...

ehehe..cik as..yer ke garang..first time orang ckp garang..huhuhu..

Related Posts with Thumbnails