Monday, July 05, 2010

THE BIGGEST ORDER I'VE EVER MADE, 200 PCS

Alhamdulillah, finally I managed to finish this order yesterday and today the company already picked up the items. 200 pcs of tissue holders, with company's label with 4 different fabrics design.It's an achievement for me as a part time crafter! (thinking of full time meh? hoho...not yet).

Some people asked me, how did i get this order. Well, it's easy, we never know who our customer is, in fact they are maybe our biggest customer ever! This person bought a bag from me, recommended to her hr/marketing/corporate department for their bowling tournament. They made a call, at first I rejected because it was too last minute (about one month) plus I have to order the label which would take some time to reach me.

After few calls, somehow I agreed to do the order (plus i got my hubby's permission, in fact i always do this..it's a blessing you know..ehehe). But I did nothing on the first week because I need to wait for the label. Thanks adik Zubaidah for the excellent label. I was too excited when it comes to the label design. I mislooked at the customer email. They wanted it as 'Bowling Competition' but I design it as 'Bowling Tournament' as we (in our office) normally address it as 'tournament' for any bowling event. When I sent the confirmation to my customer, they somehow too excited too I guess, ehehe..they did not realize my mistake..and I directly ordered the label..but after some discussion with them, they agreed with the word 'tournament'. Alhamdulillah, lega..(if not I have to reorder again which would appear more cost and time consuming)..Anyway, alhamdulillah..everything went well..

Yesterday, I was to excited to pack all these. And due to my husband has to extend his work trip in US, so I had to continue travelling by KTM komuter this morning. So, I had an extra large bag to tag with me. Because of this, my way up to the station was slow, (berat maa). I was one minute late, missed the train. Waited the next train, it was delayed. When train delayed, more passengers! Then I had to stand, towards the end of my station then only I could sit. What a relief! Finally, me and my extra large pink bag had safely arrived at the office.

Anyway..To Syika and Ila, thanks for your trust, I could have not done this without your trust. Thanks for putting some mark on my craft experience and I really appreciate it. Last but not least, please enjoy the bowling day!

Enjoy the pictures! (no time to edit, so excited to upload this)


one of the fabric designs..i love this floral print..


This one matched the label nicely

I love this piling up part!

I packed it to 25 pcs for each pack.

Ready to be packed and picked up!

8 comments:

izue said...

hohoho. mantap la kak.
nway. sy pun wayyy too excited nk siapkan. awal2 dah print. so tak smpat nk buat correction kn? heee

pape pun. congratz!! =)

Unknown said...

ehehe..thanks adik izue..i could have not done without u..ehee

siti said...

tahniah tini.mmg superwomen.hehehe.mesin jahit dah tukar ke?semoga sihat selalu.

Caneeliea said...

wow that's a big order! congrats! syoknya dapat big orders :)

diLa said...

waahh..maju nye tini!!! tahniah tahniah!!

Kak Aya said...

Wahhh satu pencapaian yg begitu memberangsangkan......

SyahNur said...

wah... gud job! mmg nice...

Fith said...

tini,
congrates!

btw,nak tanya psl zip yg tini tanya hari tu.boleh bg detail nama n gambar tak?td fith jumpa kedai brgn menjahit,intai2 bhgn zip,mmg byk sungguh,mcm2 ada.brgn lain pun byk,kain2 jugak,hehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails