Thursday, May 19, 2011

A LATE BIRTHDAY ENTRY

Actually after the blogger.com had problem earlier, I just did not get my mood to do my regular blogging, posting new posts. But I do really read those blogs that I've been following and I also found some other new interesting blog too. In fact, I should have posted something on my birthday on 17th May 2011 but I just could not!

Well, anyway today is already 19th May 2011..still not too late to make a birthday entry. This is my 28th year you know...uwaaaaaaaaa...I feel so old already. Another 2 years for me to turn 30!

Here is my birthday wishes this year:-

1. To become a better 'servant', wife, mom, daughter, sister and employee.
2. To control my sensitive feeling and bad impression
3. To become a better craft addict of course. I need to improve my sewing a lot!!

Wish me luck yea?

Although we did not have a big celebration, the most important thing was, i did spent time together with my hubby & the kids!




Almost every year hubby will get me cheesecake but this time I requested big apple donuts! I love it so much especially the aliens! In fact hubby has put an early request to have the same for his next birthday!


Thanks for visiting here.

5 comments:

NoEn said...

Happy birthday Tini!!!

Mila@Rimbun said...

happy belated birthday... alahaii angka 28 tu kira muda lg lah tuh.. moga panjang umur murah rezeki dan bertambah keimanan.

Unknown said...

noen: thanks

k.mila:huhu~~takmuda mane la kak..lg2 kite yg keje kuat ni nampak lg cepat tua..huhu~~thanks for the prayers

Kak Aya said...

happy belated birthday untuk TIni!
baru 28 je..k.aya ni dah 38, 10 tahun berbeza....

Dinda Boutique said...

happy belated besday kak tini :D smoga di bwh lindungan ALLAH sentiase n bbahagia bsm kluarga :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails