Thursday, May 07, 2009

21 WEEKS

Alhamdulillah, managed to squeez my time to go for baby's checkup today. I'm so happy when doctor said that the baby is healthy with the right weight..Alhamdulillah..and once again the doctor said it's gonna be a baby girl..wallahua'lam..I don't mind..as long as the baby is healthy!

I can't wait this weekend to get some more fabric to sew the baby's quilt, pillow cases and what not..yet to think of the color..ehehe..

I've ordered some various colors of felt from lilstitchy, hope to get my order as soon as possible since I can't wait to try out some felt crafts..so excited!!

2 comments:

lilstitchy said...

dah kak.. might be today baru diorang pick up.. so maybe by tmrw or wed akak dapat eh

Unknown said...

owh..thanks ek lian

Related Posts with Thumbnails