Skrg kat office, semua orang masih sibuk buat final packing, ptg ni computer semua akan shutdown, Monday nanti insyaAllah kami beroperasi di bangunan baru. Almost file & kotak dah dipindahkan. Banyak persediaan mental dan fizikal yang perlu dihadapi di bangunan baru nanti sebab kami cukup selesa dengan pejabat sekarang, biasalah nak adjust to new place, new environment will take some time.
Anyway, dalam banyak2 menda nak kena adapt, me & hubby agreed that we may have to provide home-packed meal/bento for our lunch. The reasons are as follows:-
1. We will be a bit far from previous food court (jarang2 boleh la makbuyung menapak tu)
2. The new eating place in the new building will be a cafe with a minimum capacity
3. The new building will be 31 floors nearly tripled (old building is only 13th floor and I'm on 3rd floor instead of 19th in the new building), so the elevator will be quite packed during lunch hour.
4. I'm pregnant, cannot walk that far and that fast (alasan ler plak..ehehe)
5. Last but not least - JIMAT! (yer ke?)
So, that means this weekend will be a more busy weekend than usual for us because we have to do an early preparation for for that purpose. Maybe I have to do some frozen cooked meal, and also cut to small pcs of chicken, etc for easy cooking. Hopefully I'll have more energy for this and knowing that hubby would 200% helping me out, so I should not worry, insyaAllah.
Sesiapa yg biasa wat bento ni, boleh bg idea tak apa yg korang masak supaya tak muak dan boleh tahan sampai tgh hari for lunch.
Till then, thanks dear all.