Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'M FEELING SO SICK

Dear friends, please do remind me if I've missed to reply your email/enquiry. Lots of work in the office, non-stop investors' visits, last minute orders commitment (my bad for locking to commit-wanted to help in a way actually), preparation for hubby's outstation to States, kids and housechores (thanks to dear hubby for the non-stop support & help), my so ambitious of doing new things, my research on facial & cosmetic products ( any good suggestion?? eheh), my research on new machines (still deciding janome, brothers or bernina) and the list as usual goes on and on. This morning I fell asleep at my sewing chair with some fabrics on me. What a mess, Tini! I better stop now and have my lunch, solat and prepare for the next meeting..

4 comments:

siti said...

kesiannyerrr...rehat sekejap.nasihat kat tini lak..sendiri mau ingt..hihihi..sendiri pun pegi keje rasa nak melayang2 then satu mlm tidur betul2, br ok sikit bdn. pegi spa rileks bdn or berurut...he he he.ok..slmt berkarya puan tini!

Unknown said...

ha..pergi spa is a good idea..nakgi gaklah rasanya..tp kena cuti..cuti tu tang payah sket..ehehe

siti said...

tue la..tgk update blogs tini..mak aihhh...perghh.mmg tak leh cuti.memang lepak dan melepek habis.huh;.kesian2 kat tini.saya dah nak mulakan projek kat kain2 yg saya beli tue..he hehe...

Unknown said...

siti..haritu kita ada gi spa..mmg betul2 rilex lah..taksalah reward diri kita skali skala..buat scrub,urut & facial terus..huhu~~abis untung menjahit bulan ni..ehehe..thanks sbb recommend..

Related Posts with Thumbnails