Friday, January 23, 2015

DIBO VILLAGE, SEOUL

Yup, that is right. Long due post. I have uploaded the pictures since last year but never put any story. I have to make it short due to blogging thru mobile is so much tiring that I thought it would be. The sensitive keypad is so annoying (age matter maybe?huh). 

This indoor theme park is quite popular during cold days. We need to keep the kids up and running despite the cold weather outside. The entrance fee was quite expensive I think. If I could recall it was krw16,000 for two hours.. And we have three kids ($$$$). Adult would be krw6,000 if I am not mistaken (again, age factor.hehe). Well, as long as the kids were having fun, we definitely will repeat our visit here. Now, let the pictures tell the story.. 











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails