Monday, January 03, 2011

QUIT SEWING?? WRITING A STORY??????

This is totally different from sewing activities man!What? Tini is now writing a story instead? Quit sewing perhaps?OWH..that will be A BIG OF NO NO....let me tell you the exact story..ehe..I did write this 'cerpen' during my undergraduate years..I could not finish the story since I had to focus to my ultimate goal at that time. So I keep it in my external disk which is now transferred to my computer. So, I slowly edited some sentences & published! I did publish some episodes before but I unpublished it due to time consuming to finish the whole episodes. But I would definitely never quit sewing because of writing this story..so peeps, this is just one of my activities, filling my not so free time..stay tune for new episodes! layanzzZZzzz....

1 comment:

imanmom said...

salam,jom join GA ...http://hezesuze.blogspot.com/2011/01/1st-giveaway-by-heze-suze.html

tq

Related Posts with Thumbnails