Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RAMADHAN KAREEM, ALLAHU AKRAM!

Salam Ramadhan untuk semua, alhamdulillah di atas nikmat untuk bertemu lagi Ramadhan kali ini. Semoga Ramadhan kali ini lebih bermakna dan memberi seribu keinsafan serta peluang untuk beribadat kepadaNya. How's your Ramadhan preparation? As for me, this Ramadhan is different than before. Last year I was pregnant for Tasnim, in fact I gave birth on the 19th Ramadhan - 09092009. I was so blessed for having that chance.Alhamdulillah.

Yesterday, I've prepared some frozen food, easier for me to have iftaar at home. At least enough for one week until the next weekend. Last night I managed to cut Fahmi's Baju Melayu & Tasnim's Baju Kurung. I've to kelim & sew it this weekend, insyaAllah. Wish me luck ye!

Last but not least, please pray for me to have more strength in my daily life to to do my usual activities with the two kids, and at the same time to have more time to do 'ibaadah i.e tarawih, etc.. insyaAllah.

Take care and thank you for your time.

Ramadhan Kareem, Allahu Akram!

2 comments:

Intan Inn said...

salam ramadhan....moga diberkati amalan kita

Unknown said...

insyaAllah.

Related Posts with Thumbnails