Tuesday, February 17, 2015

HEART SHAPE RED VELVET CAKE


I always love this heart shape Red Velvet cake. I normally choose to do this shape when I want to separate in two different mould. For the same batter, I would get one this heart shape and another one is the rectangle shape. I have never attended any baking class, so this is normally would be the deco that I could make.haha. I love cream cheese topping with this RV cake. As far as I could remember I made this shape of cakes many times especially when we have guests in hour house as part of the dessert after the dinner. You will see more of my RV cakes later ;)

3 comments:

ZaridaIshak said...

look nice and sweet too :D

izzapis said...

cantiknye kek..nak order boleh..hantar kat cni..malaysia

Unknown said...

tq sisters. Simple aje but suit our taste well, boleh la kan dari takde. kat sini banyk was2 nak beli sbb mostly ada alcohol or pork.huuhu.kat mesia petik jari sampai kek,hehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails