Wednesday, February 04, 2015

HOMEMADE BREAD FOR MINUM PETANG, again.

I make bread once a week. It will be only "roti paung" for the family breakfast etc. My kids love to eat with Nutella and my husband loves to "bawak bekal" for his morning coffee at the office. Sometimes, I love to take some dough to make some varieties like outing cheese, sesame seed, raisins or tuna, sardine etc. But this time I chose to make roti manis by putting some sugar on top and the sesame seeds on top has raisin inside. This would be my "minum petang" before the kids come back from school. Again, I have "kopi hang tuah" hehe..

2 comments:

ZaridaIshak said...

look yummy... any recipe my dear

Unknown said...

Mmg sedap.tini stick dgn resepi ni je..hehe.kena rajin pelbagai..

http://perutkenyang.blogspot.kr/2011/01/rati-paun-resepi-roti-paun-keluarga.html?m=1

Related Posts with Thumbnails