Tuesday, February 03, 2015

ROLLERBLADING AT BANPO BRIDGE PARK, SEOUL

We went to Banpo Bridge for rollerblading last summer in somewhere in June 2014. All of us including my husband have our own rollerblade shoes. Both Damia and Daniel were good at this after a few practice. I needed more practice, as I used to play this 10 years ago in Arizona, USA. Plus, age factor and the difference between a single student and a mom of three, is HUGE. My energy was not that much as I was a student. But as long as all of us were having fun, we did not mind to repeat this again and again. We also went there at night with some other Malaysian friends but I just could not find the photos with them. Hopefully we can repeat this again this spring and summer. 
 




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails