Monday, March 14, 2011

HANDPHONE PINK

I was not a big fan of pink or any other striking/cheerful colors. I used to love black & white, or to be precise, Black actually. But after I got married, my husband always gave fabrics/clothes/gifts in cheerful colors. I found out that somehow it matched me and slowly I tried to adapt with the new colors. Iyelah, suami suka tengok kita pakai, pakai jerla. Latest striking gift that I had was my Coach Tote bag . Tp saya jarang bawa, still adapting with the color. But now, I am really dreaming of a pink handphone. Nampak cun melecun..hihi..(will end up di tangan tasnim & fahmi juga..huhu) tengoklah insyaAllah bila ada rezeki, akan aku miliki jua..(wishlist please..)


Pictures: Credit to Google

2 comments:

Mila@Rimbun said...

akak pon tgh survey2 hp baru jugak niii.. latest E7 tuh nampak gorgeous jugak hehehe.. tp kang hp canggih kan main, tp gunanya nak call out je pon, buat membazir je kan..

Unknown said...

tu la pasal..nak2 kalau si tasnim masuk mulut..huhu~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails